Saturday, February 04, 2006

Thorn Tree Decimated

This snapshot was taken moments before the research team led by myself, Dr E Genius and Doc Bot (all of Arachnos Research and Development) decimated the sentient branches of the Thorn Tree to gain access to the nexus within.

We were ably assisted by two Corruptors, who's names alas fail my aging mind. Very nice chaps they were too.

The nexus we took holds more than enough power to fuel a complete redesign of all my ZR Technologies, should I require. For now, I have placed it in a secure vault in the lab, where it will remain until I have any need of it.

1 comment:

Shon Richards said...

The difference between you and hacks like Dr. Aeon is that you are very open about your dealings with supernatural energies. Scum like Dr. Aeon will use magic, and then try to pass it off as his own genuis. If you can harvest something useful out of those candle sniffing Thorns, then more power to you.