Friday, January 05, 2007

All Praise the Might of the Media!

Well, after the Christmas break, I was feeling in a bit of a lethargic mood and as such couldn't muster the will initially to do any villainy. So, I did what the masses do - set down for some Television. Robotecha even came along to enjoy the shows.

However, something strange happened. The TV spoke to me - seems the Television itself is some form of quasi-mystical entity (what isn't these days) that wanted to further its own popularity. I seem to vaguely remember a Radio that did the same once...

By the by... I don't remember much and my memory is a bit fuzzy on the matter. Not quite sure what happened to be honest. Apart from one thing - Dr Aeon! Yes, even the Television knows I am the best scientist for the job when it comes to taking down the "premier" scientist of the Rogue Isles.

Kidnapping him at robot-point, with the aid of Robotecha, we forced him to write a paper extolling the virtues of Television. This was presented to Arbiter Daos, to force Arachnos to show more television to the troops. Apparently, that is a good thing... again, my memory goes... strange.

Still, Television is Good.

No comments: