Saturday, October 06, 2007

Further Vanguard Operations

Vanguard have sent me into Portal Corp today, to shut down some minor dimensional portals back to the Rikti Homeworld. Seems like the Rikti are trying to attack our ability to get back to their dimension.

Damn shame that time was of the essence, I could have done with spending more time looking over Portal technology without "heroes" breathing down my neck.

Strange, these new portals didn't look like that much - I was expecting... more. Still, my children made short work of the Rikti standing guard while I admired some more of the Vanguard Impervium armour. I STILL can't get Lady Grey to release a suit to me.

Maybe next month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Vanguard indeed have impressive armOur. It amuses me to no end that I already pocured a suit of it and that you, Master Zaprobo, still vainly struggle to obtain a suit.

If you want, I Can help you...I think you know how to find me, my brainy nemesis.

Master Zaprobo said...

Gah! Damn you... thats the last time you re-route my encryptions...

Fine. We'll meet - no weapons. You know where.