Monday, March 28, 2011

A "competition". Yes, that's what I'll call it...

I believe it was this security camera shot from the Arachnos Research and Development lab that captured the moment of my brilliance, while using my ZR Holographic Formula Array. Dr Darkespark, my erstwhile lab assistant, commented that with my work on my Incarnate Project the rest of the robotics research had become stagnant.

Certainly, I had new blueprints for a holographic robotics model I call the "Hardlight ZR-7" but it required certain Incarnate-level Components I don't have access to yet to make the hardlight-matrix.

It was then I came up with this idea - let's make other scientists do our work for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Just read your MM guide on the forums and found it fantastic! Awesome work and thanks for taking the time to do it. As for your blog intro... Awesome role play right there! Keep up the great work!
Volynne
Fellow MM on Virtue.