Friday, March 24, 2006

Rikti Invaders? Nope, Thoroughly Helpful

I've been doing some work on the side for Crey Industries this past week or two and I've been running into more and more Rikti each day. I've rather begun to suspect that this Kelly Uqua (my Crey liason) is actually Rikti herself!

Nah, silly concept.

Anyway, the last run she sent me on saw me dealing with some Longbow aboard one of their freighters. I was feeling a touch outnumbered until I released this nice Rikti (who's name I just couldn't pronounce!). He very helpfully teleported around after me mopping up the Longbow dregs. Just another example of Paragon City Paranoia - the Rikti aren't a threat, and we can happily co-exist peacefully with them.

He even let me have a look at that rifle of his. Inferior technology alas, so nothing I could really salvage.

No comments: