Monday, March 06, 2006

Tracking Infernal

I took a short moment to pose infront of Crey Industries' Nerva Archipelago HQ before entering the premises to have a discussion with some of their top scientists in the field of jamming technologies.

My Arachnos agent in the Nerva area (one Operative Rutger) has intecepted communications that the demon hero "Infernal" will soon be in the area at a new Longbow Base.

I've tracked down the location of the base, but to stop him from calling in local reinforcements, I need a turnkey jamming solution so I can be assured of privacy while I do a little field testing.

Oh, and when I said meet with the scientists, I best clarify what I mean is to allow the ZR Assault System to reign fire and laser death upon them, then to salvage the remains
. I'll be back in touch when I face off with Infernal - hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: