Thursday, April 13, 2006

Binder of Beasts. Finally.

Taking a break from working with Technician Naylor (he managed to squeeze me in for a project or two) and Hardcase (he seems to have demon issues, but I occassionally get something worthwhile and technological out of him) I had popped down to Cap Au Diable to take out some Gremlins causing fluctuations to the PTS.

While there I heard a call on the Arachnos Request Channel that my erstwhile colleague Professor Vulcan was gathering some allies at the behest of Virgil Tarikoss. Having failed Tarikoss previously, I was in a mood to redeem myself so I joined up with the Professor, Dr Blitzkrieg, Mindblast, ArticusLupus and an excellent Brute whose name escapes me right now.

We made good time tracking down the information Virgil needed (he must have some form of amnesia - I'm sure I provided him with all these details previously) and we progressed through his portal to the prison of Bat'Zul - the demon that the accursed Dr Aeon is powering the PTS from.

After a minor setback, which necessitated a quick trip to the Black Heart Memorial Hospital for everyone, we organised our arrayed forces in good tactical order and lured Bat'Zul into our trap. The image to the left was capture just before his eventual defeat. Though I had to summon an entire production run of Drone ZR's and Protector ZR's to attack this monstrosity our team prevailed and Bat'Zul was bound back to his prison.

Only to get back to Virgil and find he was a thrice-damned hero and was hoping the demon would defeat me and my colleagues! I have reported him to Arachnos - no doubt they will keep their eye on this "Tarikoss the Vigilant" for interfering with Arachnos Research and Development like this.

Still, the ZR Series Teleportation Delivery System seems to perform extremely well under trans-dimensional conditions - barely any time-delay at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent story professor. It was an honor to fight by your side. Always up for more action.
Best regards, your villain comrade
Mindblast