Sunday, September 24, 2006

Nemesis Ploy? Further Investigation Needed

Well, after a quick trip back to the lab and melding the Rikti Alloys into the empty shell of a ZR Assault Alpha Model, I have created some fairly serviceable battle armour. I modelled the aesthetics to match an Arachnos Bane Commando and think I have improved on both the form and function.

Since I got word from Technician Naylor in Nerva that he required more assistance with his Portal research, I headed over with Ares Mk2 and my new suit to see what I could do (Naylor always seems to send me in as an assault squad, but never gives me time to meddle with the portal technology itself - has he got orders to stop me from doing so?)

Well, when I arrived in this dimension, as expected the Nemesis Army were there, but they didn't attack me. Not even once. Well, since they wanted to play nice I healed a couple of them and shielded a Jaeger that was in over its head. But, I don't trust them... they're up to something. I just don't know what yet.

No comments: