Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Capture Aeon? My Pleasure!

Ah, Black Scorpion knows me too well. In his desire to develop defenses against the machinations of Ghost Widow, he has tasked me to lead a team against Dr Aeon himself.

Well, the hack does seem overly interested in matters magical so stands to reason I can lock him in a lab and force him to produce results! And afterwards, maybe Black Scorpion will let me kill the little swine!

I found the young whippersnapper in one of his labs - alas his paltry energy beam weaponry was no match for my new battle armour, which I really must name... anyway. I took with me a friend of my old colleague Dr Zweistein - one Vanessa von Kreiger.

Her loyal bodyguards proved to be quite handy in cornering Dr Aeon while I incapacitated him with my ZR Pulse Rifle.

A report from Black Scorpion appears to indicate that the "good Doctor" can't produce shielding (bah, my ZR Aegis Transponder was one of my first inventions) but can only produce weapons that are effective against ethereal creatures.

I'll have to get a Drone ZR to torture Aeon to ensure he's telling the truth, then head out to field test the weaponry. Busy, busy, busy!

No comments: