Friday, October 06, 2006

Ghost Busters!

Ah, I loved that movie. Such beautiful portable nuclear reactors they had... if only... ahem.

Anyway, after getting the Ghostslayer Rifles and Grenades from Dr Aeon I tweaked them to my own specifications (i.e. made them work properly) and then headed out to Paragon City to test them.

Some evil spirit was haunting a graveyard in the Astoria region, plus with my new contacts in Arachnos I was able to be teleported in. They worked as expected. I saved a few rounds and a couple of bombs for my own personal use later.

Never know what I might run across, and when.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cant keep a bad dog down,welcome back.

Ive bested statesman 4 times now,its sad how he wont give in,even after basicly killing Ms Liberty.

Now you are back things will get a bit intresting!