Thursday, November 02, 2006

Upgrading the ARAD Lab

Worked on some weapons technology today specifically for the defense of the ARAD Laboratory. The base unit had been installed by Doc Bot a week or so back and I only just got around to checking the specs on the unit and making my own unqiue changes.

Doc has been making some great strides with the ARAD Laboratory since taking over from Dr E Genius (who is mysteriously missing still) and has expanded our underground bunker in size. Now we just need to work out what we're going to fit in the extra space!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cough...you shoulda taken Black Scorpians armour to show off in it...cough

Master Zaprobo said...

Why do I want his armour? It barely protected from anything!

I've developed my own armour, along with additional energy shielding, from reverse-engineered Rikti tech.

Much, much more efficient.

Anonymous said...

Youll see what i mean...