Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Snaake! Snaake, it's a Snake!

Well, this is taking me back. Back to when I was first broken out of the Ziggurat and my Threat Clearance Level was a paltry single figure. Operative Grillo, one of my peers from Arachnos Research, asked me to go and have a word with an old contact of mine - Mongoose, on Mercy Isle.

Seems the old exterminator has found a nest of snakes too big for even his boots. And called in a real professional.

I have to admit that he was right though - these new snakes are a lot more powerful than as I remember them. In the day a pair of Drone ZR's could hold them at bay - now a full squad of ZR Autonomous Units are hard pressed to deal with them. Still, with the ZR Aegis Transponder and my other devices I was able to deal with them effectively.

Although I doubt I have seen the last of this resurgence.

No comments: