Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Public Transmission Intercepted

Source: Mission Architect BBS
Clearance Level: Public

Content: Citizens of the Rogue Isles, hated adversaries of Paragon City,

Yes, it is I - Master Zaprobo of Arachnos Research and Development who has breached the so called security of this "forum" to address all you "fans" of Aeon's flimsy entertainment system - the Mission Architect.

I have found myself using the system a little of late and find that there is a depressing lack of fine quality villainry to be had and that which is there is both hard to find and difficult to ascertain its worth.

So, I come to you with an offer... all you authors who think that your tale is one worthy of my attention - contact me with your "story" and we'll see if it can withstand both the might of my ZR Autonomous Assault Systems or hold the interest of the vast villainous intellect that founded Arachnos Research and Development.

I'll be waiting, in the name of SCIENCE!

MZ

No comments: