Wednesday, December 01, 2010

How Dare They! Time to show them...

Black Scorpion had me cooped up in the Fab working on inane research any first year graduate could have done! For a year! Well, almost.

Still, my time was not idle - with access to the research stored on The Fab's mainframe, I've managed to gather together the data on "Project Incarnate". The subject Trapdoor that I had a run in a while back was subjected to the Well of the Furies - an object of undefineable power that almost defies science and thaumaturgy alike. The same source of power for Lord Recluse and Statesman!

After a conference with Lord Recluse, and some assistance from (it seems) my future-self I've acquired a device. An Incarnate Shard. While I may not have found the Well itself, with the shard has come the intrinsic knowledge I need to combine esoteric components to vastly empower my devices and creations. Today, I have become technology INCARNATE!

No comments: