Tuesday, February 01, 2011

My Incarnate Power Grows!

Today saw the furtherance of my latest project - to harness the power of the Incarnate. Working with Lord Recluse I was able to gather eight villainous allies (alas, their names now elude me from the heat of the moment) with whose assistance I was able to fight past the Kronos Titan, the Vindicators, et al to face off (once more) with the Freedom Phalanx.

Statesman and his lackeys were able to put up a valiant fight and caused us to retreat a good many times. However, each pass was data for my ZR Aegis Transponder to analyse. And eventually they broke - and I had the data I needed.

Now, I am more powerful than ever - my level of Incarnate power is now rarer than ever. Indeed, the device now has the ability to boost the combat ratings of both myself, and my ZR Autonomous Combat Systems.

No comments: