Sunday, October 23, 2005

Captured


Fools! Do they not realise that my work is crucial to the development of autonomous AI? The military applications? Indeed the sheer challenges that I faced to get to this level of field testing?

The so-called heroes were in no danger - Paragon City's Emergency Medical Transport system ensures that much. I was only field-testing a single ZR Drone, without full assault capabilities. Hell, even my forcefield technologies were barely complete - all I could generate was an intermittant Force Bolt. For this they call me a villain? For this they confiscate my reseach and imprison me?

The authorities of Paragon are too close-minded, too rigid. I need new pastures, and better support for my works.

If only I can engineer a way out of "The Ziggurat".

No comments: