Sunday, October 30, 2005

An Unexpected Suprise


Fresh on the heels of my joy of being able to recreate a Drone ZR-1, I discovered late tonight that one of my old Paragon City Production Facilities had been raided by Mooks prior to the authorities. A few favours for Arachnos earnt me enough infamy to be directed to Drea the Hook, who provided vital information on their whereabouts.

Alas, the warehouse did not contain the entire ZR Series Autonomous Assault Line - it would appear they may have been sold off to higher bidders. However, I was able to retrieve a Drone ZR-2 and Equipping Hoist.

The ZR-2 is better armed than the ZR-1 and sports a Heavy Laser Cannon. I could not believe my luck, and have begun reverse-engineering my own work to better replicate it with the facilities Arachnos has kindly provided.

No comments: