Saturday, October 29, 2005

Field Test Alpha

Arachnos has fortuitously contacted me via the facilities they have provided me in Fort Darwin with a request that I send assistance on a raid against the "Snake" mutants plaguing their other facilities. Perfect timing for the field testing I wished to perform.

On learning that my ZR Series may not be fully ready, they provided me with a small squad of troops incase my technology or forcefields failed. They were not needed - the ZR-1 performed as expected, and the Deflection Shield I was able to generate for it held up reasonably. The forcefield technology definitely needs more work, as it still fails to stop any form of energy or elemental attacks.

Still, I am certainly on track. The resources the Rogue Isles yield are nothing short of remarkable.

No comments: