Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Seeking Protection


Drea introduced me to a useful contact this morning - a man by the name of Angelo Vendetti. Apparently he seems to work for some kind of local crime syndicate in the Port Oakes area - a family affair if you will.

My only concern was that he could direct me to Council Facilities. Word has got to me that the Council bought one of my Protector ZR Series robots (from the stock of the warehouse I discovered early Sunday morning) in order to understand it and then improve on their own Mek Men.

Sure enough, this Vendetti soon asked me to assault a Council Base, and extract an Archon Winters. Presumably he wanted to interrogate the man himself, but I took my own opportuntity to question him in his weakened state about the whereabouts of one of my Protector ZR's. He knew very little, alas, so I turned him over to the Vendettis.

I must find a Protector ZR - the Drone ZR Series are starting to feel the strain in large-scale combat field tests and need the Force Shield and Repair support the Protector ZR's offer.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Nice to see you out on the "other" side Zap, good luck with those robots!

Andy said...

Hope you don't mind, I linked your blog from mine, nice to see more CoV blogs out there.