Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A Hack a Day, Keeps the Council Away


Further wranglings with the Council tonight, as I fought to stop them bringing in their Vampyr-creating serum to the Rogue Isles. Alas, I failed, and had to set the Drone ZR's on a Vampyr, ably assisted by a Brute of my acquaintance.

I took the opportunity, while back inside a Council Outpost to check their financial records, to confirm that they have purchased a Protector ZR. That, and transfer some much needed funds to my own research budget. I'm glad I always carry around my latop, and multi-purpose interface cable.

Certainly a reasonable amount had been used that might cover the black-market cost of a ZR Series robot, but was marked down as for an unspecified purpose. This Vendetti may well be trying to use me for his own purposes. I might go back to Drea and see who else he can put me in touch with tomorrow.

No comments: