Friday, November 04, 2005

All that Glitters...


An article on the so-called Goldbrickers caught my eye today as I was perusing the local paper. Seems they are a ludicrously well-funded high-tech organisation - and fond of their flight capabilities.

Well, with being grounded becoming an irritation for me, I set out to assault a Goldbrickers hideout and acquire some of their technology so that I might reverse engineer it. As always, the Drone ZR's performed admirably and made short work of the Goldbrickers that were present.

I still bemoan the fact I can not track down a Protector ZR, but I have remodulated my forcefield projector so it can now create an insulating shield against elemental and energy-based attacks. I have also started preliminary research back into Protector ZR technologies in case the unthinkable happens and I have to start my work from scratch again.

On the positive side, Arachnos have extended a formal offer of working with them - I am now heading up a division names "Arachnos Research and Development" with full discretion on research and budgetary control. My only remit is to further develop weaponry and defenses on behalf of Arachnos - a task worthy of my intellect.

No comments: