Friday, November 25, 2005

Research


I took some time out from field-testing the ZR Series to do some comparative research. Since the Council had stolen my work, I thought it only just to return the favour. I am starting work on blueprints for a replacement Assault ZR model. My first beta - Assault ZR-Beta - was not quite what I was hoping for. While he is deadly efficient against single targets, he is poorly defended against multiple foes.

I need something with the ability to strike at multiple foes. Perhaps some sort of flamethrower or missile battery arrangement. And I need efficient AI.

These Mek Men are very interesting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

c'mon Zap you havnt updated for a while.. dont leave us hanging!

Master Zaprobo said...

It is the festive season, and even scientific geniuses need some time off to see their families.

Well I say families, more time to program a series of ZR Autonomous Party Droids so I'm not alone for Christmas in the Rogue Isles.

Don't ask how the experiment went, however. The scars are still healing!