Saturday, November 12, 2005

Ghost Widow Plotted Against?


On traveling between my facilities on Mercy Isle to Cap Au Diable (to meet with one of my Brokers) one of Arachnos' Fortunata Seers, Pia Marino, hailed me. Hovering over to her (using my recently perfected anti-gravity flight, developed from acquired Goldbrickers technology) she bid that I find out about her missing brother.

Well, on searching the abandoned building I chanced across a Mu Guardian named Mu'Rakir who told me both of the fate of Paolo and how it is intrinsically tied to the origin of Ghost Widow. Apparently, Paolo survives, but as Ghost Window's lackey - Wretch.

I am continuing to investigate for the Seer, but the deeper I go the more it seems that Mu'Rakir may be plotting against one of Lord Recluses' loyal Lieutenants. I must stop them if I can and as such I am working with the Fortunata to get closer to the Rogue Mu Guardians' inner circle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carful Zaprobo those Mu Guardians are tough cookies, but Seer Marinos brother needs you.