Friday, July 18, 2008

Fifth Column - It's Back (in Time)

Those Nazis! Those damn dirty Nazis! Building giant robots! In the past! Sure, I thought I'd lend this Imperious a hand in Cimerora while testing my latest ZR Aegis Transponder modifications. I held my peace when the great lunk teamed me and a couple of my fellows (Major Goyer and Twisted Mind) up with a cadre of heroes (Kinetic Nova, Kev Ell, Erruption, Captain Holland and Slethis - your names have been noted!)

What I can't stand is the damned Fifth Column with its degenerate Kheldian-humping leader Requiem establishing "temporal fortresses" up and down my timeline. Arachnos' timeline! It's so on!

I also can't stand Ancient Heroes not telling me about the Fifth Column. Unless Requiem tries it on back here in Cimerora, I won't be back.

No comments: