Monday, July 14, 2008

When in Rome!

Well, that was a chore.

I have finally exited the ARAD Lab using the might of the Pillar of Ice and Flame. The downside is... I found myself in the far ancient Mediterranean. Cimerora to be exact.

While being careful to leave my Personal Forcefield on at all times in an effort to ensure I do not succumb to some ancient strain of disease, my arrival was noted by the infamous Midnighters Club who scurried me off to their own Pillar so that I might return to my own time. Thus foolishly revealing where their facilities in the Rogue Isles are!

I have since fashioned myself some authentic looking Cimeroran garb so as not to startle the native unduly and am beginning to investigate the past. Of course, I rather this is slightly too far into the past to be of any interest to Arachnos.

I still haven't got the hang of this non-technological timetravel. I must work harder on my ZR Aegis Transponder for future forrays.

No comments: