Friday, December 08, 2006

Bane Spider Project Threatened

Hmmm, it seems that Westin Phipps has stumbled me onto a greater plot than I first thought. It would appear that Miss Francine the Schoolteacher to the Freaks was just the tip of an iceberg. Phipps suspects some kind of underground ploy and I'm inclined to agree with the psychotic loony.

Much as it loathes me to do so.

Anyway, I headed out to follow a lead to a Crey Facility where they were researching some form of mindwipe device. Seems that Longbow and Wyvern are working to break Bane Spider conditioning - that will never do. I interrogated the devices' erstwhile creator, Dr Nova who informs me that the device was wanted by a rogue Bane Spider called Hugo Figures.

Of course, being a hive-mind Bane Spiders mind-control themselves and then link themselves to the each other. They're a vast network of self oppression, designed to enforce their own loyalty so it seems Hugo and Longbow are trying to break it down.

I've dispatched a troop of ZR Automated Combat Units to dispatch this Hugo. I'll have to see about this Agent Gally Ido that Phipps told me about another day.

No comments: