Friday, December 15, 2006

Strange Encounters with Mystical Entities

My head is fair disturbed. Now, the nightclub "Pocket D" is a place I seldom go to. I mean, another dimension run by a mutant who can manipulate it and makes it available to both Paragon City and the Rogue Isles as well as suppressing the ability for us to fight? Makes me shudder to think what would happen if he ever decided to become hostile.

Anyway, I went there at the behest of Lord Recluse himself who directed me to speak with someone calling themselves "Father Time" - I was ordered to render all appropriate assistance.

Seems Father Time has had his child "Baby New Year" stolen from him by the Red Cap called Snaptooth. Now, that was a name I knew - back in February I tangled with Snaptooth in the same parallel dimension. Guess he hadn't learned.

I ended up in some alternate-world version of Croatoa in Paragon City where I had to fight fell Snowbeasts as well as Red Caps and Tuatha de Dannon. I also ended up fighting alongside some so-called hero called "D Molish" or some such. Sigh. His mastery of fire was quite impressive though, and we stormed through the area to rescue the baby. Who seemed quite... forthright.

Apparently saving him will stop time from coming to an end, or some such mystical clap-trap. It's all greek to me.

No comments: