Sunday, December 10, 2006

Memories. Ah, the Memories

Ah, the memories of youth. I remember when I was just a senior robotics technician back at D.A.T.A. in Paragon City. I remember when Bastion came to us to have his hardware and software upgraded and how happy we were with the improvements.

Even Bastion himself seemed overjoyed, well as much as a soulless hunk of metal can do, and renamed himself Citadel in honour of the day.

Still, technology drives on and while his synthetic armour polymer is of interest to me (and hence why I had Dr Forester assist me in luring the android in) the rest of the unit is defunct, old technology. I was able to dispatch him with relative ease.

This polymer is going to be of great use when I enhance the fibrous material of my Web Envelope. I may be able to develop a power to hold a foe totally. Ah, progress thine name is Master Zaprobo.

No comments: