Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Introducing: Dr Darkespark

Well, it seems that the creation of a device to anchor myself to my own timeline has proved more of a challenge than I first anticipated. So much so, that I have decided to draft one of my colleagues in on the project - Dr Darkespark - who I shall be taking on as my research assistant.

She joined Arachnos Research and Development during my time lost in the continuum but is an able nanotechnologist. Her nano-bot swarm technologies are in excess of mine - providing area effect repairs and movement impediments. My core robotics skills, of course, surpass hers and hence an exchange of ideas is in order!

Also, as she has seen little of ARAD field testing, I took her on a "tour" of a Crey Research Lab. For the outing I issued her a full complement of Drone ZR's. Their standard "Tank" Armours were on display and proved little effort for six Drone ZR's, two Protector ZR's and an Assault ZR-6.

I am looking forward to working with her in the coming months.

No comments: