Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mobile Crafting Now Available!

My increased level of field work recently is leaving me with less and less time to craft new components and inventions for the betterment of ARAD and Arachnos as a whole.

Today was time I did something about that. After an intensive few hours, working with Vanguard and ARAD scientists I have managed to perfect a portable workbench for creating Hypothetical Framework inventions.

Alas, the unit is smaller than I would have hoped and takes an excessive amount of time to repower once used but its better than I had previously! Science, for all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Master Zaprobo I'm a huge fan of ours and I'm a fellow mastermind only i'm in america and i'm wondering on how you got to what are today by which i mean did it take a while or did it go quick and if quick can you explain how you did it.