Friday, April 18, 2008

Is this our (Project) DESTINY?

No. No... Noooooooooo! The world... it is destroyed. Lord Recluse... my... what have you done? No, clear thinking. In the name of Science, I will document and then stop this tragedy from coming to fruition.

My lab, luckily, must still have been in some state of repair as I was able to still use the ZR Aegis Transponder to summon my precious robots - still fully functional and deadly despite the aeons that must have passed for the future to get to this point. And what a horrible place the world has become!

This strange desolate version of Atlas Park was scattered with Arachnobots, Rikti and some Malta robotics. No humans, no survivors could be seen amongst the rubble of Atlas Park.

I found evidence that up until recently the Councils' robots had been engaged in some sort of struggle with whatever powers clashed here - this giant Mekman was standing amidst the destruction... powered down. If only I had a way to transport it back with me...

Alas, while I am correctly anchored to my own timeline now following my work with Dr Darksparke I could not fathom leaving until I got to the bottom of this. Science was with me - the lackey of Black Scorpion, one Silver Mantis, had survived this long with her cybernetic systems allowing her to co-exist with the mechanised denizens of the future and to outlive her more human compatriots.

She imparted to me the horrible story of this twisted future. Where Arachnos schismed under mine and Lord Recluse's leadership and the world has burned after this infighting left Arachnos unprepared to stem some external threat - she was unclear on this point. All that is left is this automated robotic life and some Rikti survivors - their dimension burned too, worse than our own.

I must find a way to stop Lord Recluse - I work for Arachnos willingly and would not see him put the future in jepardy like this. I must convince him.... or stop him.

No comments: