Tuesday, April 08, 2008

New Armour: Vanguard Flight Variant

Finally! Vanguard have authorised me to have a suit of their Impervium Armour. As well they might since Gaussian wanted to send me in against some renegade Vanguard Sword (their black ops division) who had kidnapped Lady Grey herself.

Of course, I had to modify the base suit - it was far too.... limiting. Additions of some ZR Aegis Shielding and some ZR Force Wings made for my new Flight-capable Impervium Suit.

While somewhat inferior to my modified Bane Spider Armour it does enable me to move among "hero" society in a slightly more inconspicuous manner. Essential with all this "cooperation" that Vanguard force down my throat.

That aside, I was able to rescue the Lady Grey and with the assistance of her and her Dark Servant we extracted ourself from the area with maximum casualties. On their side.

No comments: