Friday, July 13, 2007

Capturing the Meddler!

Yes! Arachnos have given me approval to haul in Dr Aeon's posterior for questioning. I have him this time - video surveillance of him captured by the ZR Aegis Transponder means that his ass is mine!

Fighting past the disloyal Arachnos troops that were defending him were no issue at all, though I see he has a few Commandos and Scouts now plus a Night Widow or two. Is that hack enlisting help from Ghost Widow?

Still, as I cornered the wretch and he ran around his lab he was protesting his innocence. Truly, what kind of fool does he think me, Master Zaprobo, the true Chief Scientist of Arachnos, to be!

His inventions continue to pale agains tthe might of my robotics and forcefield technology - I barely had to expend any nano-bots to repair the six units I took with me, and the few paltry blasts of energy he hurled at me bounced off harmlessly.

In all? Around two minutes to subdue the duplicitous traitor. Now, he answers the wrath of the Arbiters for daring to interfere with Project DESTINY.

No comments: