Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On the Front Lines

It's taken me a few hours to get the laboratory in order - activating and developing defenses against Rikti teleportation technology, and scanning so that I may have a safe bolthole during the war. Somewhere for ARAD to regroup.

With that done, I set out to the rest of the Isles to find the invaders. It seems that Lord Recluse is issuing all frequency alerts tied to an early warning system so it was relatively easy to identify an assault on Port Oakes.

Transporting in via the Lab teleporters, I quickly teamed up with more citizens of the isles to create a defense force and began to repulse the Rikti invaders. I managed to capture the following image of some form of formidable Assault Suit the Rikti now have... looks like new technology is being shipped in from somewhere.

That said, we still saw them off with minimal structural damage to the island.

No comments: