Sunday, January 01, 2006

Crossed Communication?

Sigh, does noone in Arachnos read my reports? I acquired Goldbrickers Flight Technology months ago, and submitted my findings to Black Scorpion and his research team. I see now why Arachnos are sponsoring my Arachnos Research and Development team.

Regardless, I reacquired a Goldbrickers Flight Pack and took it over to a colleague in Arachnos Core R&D. If they use this fossil-fuel driven antiquity they need shooting though - the ZR-Series Anti-gravity Harness is far superior (and doesn't require the bulky backpack). Of course, I had to save the scientist from the itinerant Goldbrickers who tried to kidnap him - I have no pity for anyone who calls themselves a scientist in the Rogue Isles and does not travel heavily armed, I really don't.

Marshall Brass better have some better research work lined up for me, or I'm going to have to look elsewhere for new subject matter.

No comments: