Friday, January 06, 2006

Oh Nemesis, Where Art Thou?

From one disaster averted, to another waiting to happen! Marshall Brass got wind of some Wyvern lackeys raiding an Arachnos laboratory.

Always keen to pry into other labs, and to further my field testing I went along with Pythagoras to assist. Who should I run into though, but the accursed Professor Echo.

My Wrist Communicator caught this image, moments before he activated some strange kind of teleportation device - appears he acquired an old piece of temporal technology, a Time Deflector. A curio, but no real use since it can only redirect a time traveller, and only if you know their point of arrival - even that hack Aeon agreed it was useless (he even created it) and left it in this old lab, discarded.

If only I knew where this Professor Echo was based, or what he wants I could shut his "research" down for good.

No comments: