Sunday, January 01, 2006

Robotics Breakthrough

A new breakthrough - I have managed to isolate a group of repair nanites from the Protector ZR-4 and enhance them exponentially. Unfortunately, the result does require more power than the current ZR Series can output, so for now I have installed them to my Wrist Communicator.

I must think of a name for this wrist-mounted device I am perfecting - it now controls flight, forcefields, targetting data (only the Assault subroutine is ready - I'm working on one for Tactics) and now nanite repairs. It is a shame that the ZR Series Pulse Rifle can not be incorporated into it.

Still, I digress. The nanites mean I can now undertake instantaneous repairs to any of my robots in the field. Alas, the production of sufficient nanites to do so drains their capacitor and I can only do it intermittently, though I expect with enough modifications I can reduce that recharge time.

Not a moment too soon either - Marshall Brass has contacted me about someone styling themselves Professor Echo who has broken into Dr. Aeon's labs. I am to bring his field trip to an abrupt close.

No comments: