Friday, January 06, 2006

I Was Right!

I have dealt with Professor Echo. After a fashion.

Marshall Brass sent me and Pythagoras to a second Arachnos Base, where he believed Echo and his Wyvern pals were holed up.

After fighting through a few sub-basements, I overheard talking as I rounded the corner - I can barely believe it now, but it's true. Professor Echo was Dr. Aeon. Or Dr. Egon. Or whatever he calls himself these days. The likeness was astounding - only age separated them. An older Dr. Aeon was there and the younger was telling him they were the same person, but "Echo" was from the past!

Unfortunately while I did manage to eliminate the "Echo", the older Dr. Aeon escaped before I could interrogate him. I'm not sure if it was a Dr. Aeon from our timeline, or from the future. I wish I paid more attention to my temporal physics during my time with the Portal Corporation back in the day.

No comments: