Monday, January 02, 2006

Echo Escapes

Shortly after I took this still image of Professor Echo with my Wrist Communicator, he teleported out. Granted, not as final a solution to him as I may have wanted but at least he left the lab and I was able to easily mop up his Wyvern cronies he had with him.

Curious about Dr. Aeon's work, I had a little look at the good doctors research materials, and may have used his privileged access to the Arachnos Core Network for a little "background work".

Seems our Doctor has led an interesting previous life as the mad scientist Dr. Egon (who I am sure you recall the execution of on ArachnosTV), and he may be up to no good with his PTS System. For one thing I found Shivans - those strange alien life forms from Bloody Bay, all over the good doctors laboratory. Exobiology - it's not a real science.

No comments: