Saturday, January 14, 2006

Winter Months

Winter is drawing in here in the Rogue Isles, and though genius I may be I am starting the feel the cold in my old bones. Luckily "Face" (a clothing merchant in the warehouse district of Cap Au Diable) had a sale on and I managed to pick up a scarf, hat and gloves for virtually nothing!

Back on the docks the temperature dropped enough that I had to don my new acquisitions lest my fingers froze and I was unable to use my Wrist Communicator.

Of course, that may have had something to do with the villain running past me coated in half of the Arctic Circle...

1 comment:

Master Zaprobo said...

No, I felt much better after moving to a new stomping ground in Sharkshead Isle - the smelting works there keeps everywhere nice and toasty, even in the depths of winter!

Of course, the smell is nothing to transpond home about...