Sunday, January 22, 2006

Rocket Boots!

Now I know why the Sky Raiders Force Shield technology was instantly compatible with mine - it was mine! After a tip off from some captured Longbow agents, I stormed an offshore Sky Raider facility and liberated a Protector ZR-5 - a slightly more refined version of the ZR-4 with better repair and shielding functions.

Plus, it appears that the Sky Raiders had modified the ZR-5 for flight. Of course, I cannibalised a few of their jetpacks and upgraded the rest of the ZR Series on the spot for a speedy aerial getaway.

I took the photo on the right, just before the fuel in the blasted Sky Raider jetpack gave out and I plummeted into the ocean - good thing the force shileding buffered my fall.

In other good news, I have started acquiring technology enhancements form the Arachnos Quartermasters that are making significant improvements to the ZR Series and the ZR Aegis Transponder. It's Tactical Analysis, Assault Sub-systems and Dispersion Bubble Emitter are all now much more energy efficient.

No comments: