Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Reporter Rescue

Marshall Brass called me urgently - it seems that Dr Aeon has stooped to kidnap and has plucked the Amanda Vines from her job at WSPDR as their star reporter. She was getting too close to the truth of Dr Egon.

Since our Lord Recluse likes to keep her around for a little "known" opposition (she pries far too closely into our beloved leaders work) I've been tasked with her safe return.

Since she's being housed in the PTS Control Room, Brass also wants me to find out what the true nature of the System is. Appears Arachnos are not sure of their pet governor.

I decided to take Pythagors, also of Arachnos Research and Development with me. An interesting creature, who is himself working on a robotics project - I hope it yields fruit, as his prototypes R.E.X. and R.A.Y. were most encouraging.

No comments: